Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Sunday, July 24, 2016
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Sunday, July 17, 2016
In closing, Morgan, who is also an expert
Thursday, July 14, 2016
- David Morgan a.k.a. "The Silver Investor" from the Morgan Report gives a detailed overview of current silver market conditions.
- Our guest adds must hear information to the Silver Majestic story, where the CEO was contacted by a large electronics manufacturer seeking silver supply.
- The PMs bottom could be in place, due in part to a slow motion global economic implosion.
- The silver market will likely build up momentum through higher highs and higher lows.
- Silver aficionados will delight in our guest's prediction of a 2011 style, exponential climb in silver price, culminating with much higher than $50.
- The mining shares sharp advance is de facto evidence of higher bullion prices to come.
- David Morgan suggests building a solid bullion position in a diversified investment portfolio, followed by the addition of paper PMs assets.
- The tipping point will likely occur once investors lose confidence in the global reserve currency, which will direct massive inflows from all currencies worldwide.
- Unlike the 1980's PMs zenith, inflation and rates remain at record low levels, suggesting huge upside potential.