Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Word to the Wise, Stay Balanced

Get with the companies that you own or want to own, that type of thing. I think it just behooves you to actually get it from the horse’s mouth so to speak before you make rash decisions.

I hate seeing people sell at the bottom, only to see it just start moving away from them. Not that I don’t make errors but I’ve seen that time and time again where people just give up at exactly the wrong time and then the market starts moving up and starts to move up slowly and they’re just sort of like, “Oh, it’s coming back or I will get it when it’s lower,” and that never happens. So word to the wise, stay balanced. Don’t put too much in the sector. Get good information. Trust yourself and I guess I would leave it with that.
- David Morgan via Silver Seek: