Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Silver SUMMIT 2009 - Sneak preview

"David Morgan's keynote speech plus bonus footage from the show."

"The main speech is one that is brand new. I usually ask the question how can I best serve my audience whether in the pages of The Morgan Report or when I do presentations at investment conferences. It seemed that the main concern I continually hear is where is the economy now, and where are we going? With that in mind I began doing more research (which I do almost daily) and found some very interesting facts about the great inflation in Germany during 1923. Using that as a basis I compared these known facts to our present day situation in the USA. What was discovered provided a great deal of insight into our (the world's) current place in monetary history."

Click here to see the sneak preview video.