Monday, November 9, 2009

Silver and Gold ETFs

"On the silver and gold ETFs, I’m neutral to positive on them. I mean, certainly there is more validity to an EFT investment, in the realm of the institutional investor, the hedge fund manager or very, very wealthy retail investors. However, I don’t think it’s the best choice for your average investor, even though it’s a very easy one because it’s a stock and you can just click your mouse, if you have an electronic trading platform and buy or sell the shares. So from a liquidity standpoint, they’re excellent. But I don’t think that would be my first choice."


David Morgan is the founder and creator of the Morgan Report, and often quoted as the most influential and knowledgeable person in the Silver Investment community. He is interviewed worldwide for his knowledge.