David Morgan is a widely recognized analyst in the precious metals industry and consults for hedge funds, high net worth investors, mining companies, depositories and bullion dealers. He is the publisher of The Morgan Report on precious metals, author of Get the Skinny On Silver Investing, and featured speaker at investment conferences in North America, Europe and Asia.
Throughout the course of this interview David covers some incredibly serious topics that investors in the precious metals community are currently facing. Also we get David’s thoughts on the latest phenomenon, Bitcoins. Below are some of the major topics that we discuss throughout this lengthy interview:
- The nomination of Janet Yellen as new FED Chairman
- Quanititive Easing to infinity
- Ongoing manipulation in the precious metals markets
- David Morgan’s personal views on the rise of Bitcoin
- The rise of China’s Yuan
- His predictions on gold and silver going into 2014 and onward
The above mentioned topics are just a few of the many covered. As always David gives a powerful interview and covers many topics you aren’t likely to hear on the main stream media. Enjoy!
- Source, Sprott Money Blog: